112 Ways to Succeed in Any Negotiation or Mediation: Secrets from a Professional Mediator
by Steven G. Mehta
Visit the Order Page
Everybody negotiates, even if they don’t realize it. The problem is that most people don’t know how to negotiate effectively.
In this book, you will learn powerful techniques that have been successfully used in real-world negotiations to get the maximum results in any negotiation. 112 Ways to Succeed in Any Negotiation or Mediation will turbo-charge your negotiating skills regardless of your experience and will help to put more dollars in your pockets because you will make better deals.
112 Ways to Succeed in Any Negotiation or Mediation takes you through all aspects of negotiating from the before the negotiation to closing the deal. You will learn many proven and little known secrets in social science that can make the difference between a good deal and a great deal! You will discover:
• How to make an opening offer
• When to negotiate
• What to do during negotiations
• What barriers exist to successful negotiations
• Why the location of negotiations matters
• Ten most common mistakes made in negotiations.
And 112 Ways applies to every negotiation regardless of size or environment:
• Businesspeople can use it to increase their bottom line
• Lawyers can negotiate better terms for their clients
• Salespeople can strike better deals
• Any person can learn to communicate and negotiate every aspect of life better